The gently round-tipped CUREN® filaments absorb considerably less water than customary nylon toothbrushes, resulting in their lasting dimensional stability. Custom designed micro cleaning particles on the brush's exterior bristles remove plaque and persistent stains gently and effectively without any wear to the particles themselves. The densely arranged CUREN® filaments in the middle of the brush head gently polish and clean the tooth surface. A small, compact brush head and an octagonal handle allow for the brush to be held at a perfect angle for gentle and effective cleaning of even the most hard-to-reach areas in the mouth. The whitening toothbrushesavailable in white and transparentperfectly complement the whitening toothpaste.What it Does:
How to Apply:
- Bristles with rubber particles for an improved polishing effect.
- Medium soft with approx. 2,500 bristles.
- Six times as many bristles and six times as dense as normal toothbrushes.
- for highly efficient cleaning.
- Small brush head cleans even the most hard-to-reach areas.
- Octagonal handle for optimum brushing angle.
Apply a hazelnut-sized amount of toothpaste to your toothbrush and hold like a pencil. Position at a 45° angle by placing your thumb on the slanted surfaces of the octagonal handle. In small circular movementshalf on the gums and half on the toothgently and carefully clean all of your teeth.
1 Transparent and 1 White Toothbrush.