Earn up to a $1,250 gift card with qualifying purchase of $250 or more. Code HOME. Limited time. Details
TaschenLimited Edition Signed Marvin E. Newman Book
EARN A GIFTCARD
Free Shipping + Free Returns
- Online Inquiries: NMS18_HBBYS
- Store Inquiries: #2282012
Each copy is signed and numbered on a special vellum page at the beginning of the book.
- Limited Edition Signed Copy.
- In 1952, after becoming one of the first-ever recipients of a Master of Science degree in Photography at Chicago's Institute of Design, native New Yorker Marvin E. Newman returned to his hometown. Like many artists before, he set about chronicling the city. The volume includes vivid tableaux across New York, as well as top shots from his sports photography portfolio for the likes of Life, Look, and Sports Illustrated, and images from the Midwest; Chicago; a vintage 1950s circus; a legalized brothel in Reno, Nevada; Las Vegas; Alaska; and the West Coast.
- 12"W x 17.3"T; 236 pages.
- Hardcover in slipcase.