- Online Inquiries: NMS18_N4V80
- Store Inquiries: #2245109
- Tateossian cuff links created in a limited edition of 95 pairs.
- Sieve Cowry (Cribrarula cribraria) shell insets.
- Rhodium-plated metal with enamel ring around edges.
- Whale backs.
- Please note: Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the shells, each pair of cuff links is unique.
Looking for an accessory of uncompromising quality that also reflects your own individual sense of style? Try Tateossian. Founded by Robert Tateossian in 1990, this London-based brand meets worldwide demand. Timely yet timeless cuff links feature unique pairings of sterling silver, semiprecious stones, Swarovski® Elements, and even fiber optic glass.
Although Robert Tateossian is known as the "King of Cuff Links," Tateossian now offers a range of jewelry and accessories for men and women, including watches, bracelets, and necklaces. Each piece is individually handcrafted with rigorous attention to detail.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Cufflinks Inc. officially licensed Star Wars cuff links.BB-8 droid fronts.Silver-plated base metal with enamel.Fixed logo backings.Licensed by Lucasfilm Ltd.Approx. 7/8" x 5/8".Imported.Officially Licensed by LucasFilm LTD.
Gunmetal-plated metal.Round fronts constructed from genuine vintage watch parts.Each cuff links features a unique mix of gears, levers, and jewels.Individual cuff links will vary in size and appearance from those pictured.Imported.Please note that this product is constructed from vintage watch parts and functionality of the watch movements is not guaranteed. ...