- Online Inquiries: NMS18_N4UTA
- Store Inquiries: #2238005
- Tateoss "Stones of the World" cuff links, produced in a limited edition of 24 pairs.
- K-2 granite azurite insets mined from the base of the K2 mountain in northern Pakistan.
- Signature engraved Tateossian diamond-pattern border.
- Enamel ring around perimeter.
- Rhodium-plated sterling silver.
- Edition number engraving on back.
Looking for an accessory of uncompromising quality that also reflects your own individual sense of style? Try Tateossian. Founded by Robert Tateossian in 1990, this London-based brand meets worldwide demand. Timely yet timeless cuff links feature unique pairings of sterling silver, semiprecious stones, Swarovski® Elements, and even fiber optic glass.
Although Robert Tateossian is known as the "King of Cuff Links," Tateossian now offers a range of jewelry and accessories for men and women, including watches, bracelets, and necklaces. Each piece is individually handcrafted with rigorous attention to detail.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Cufflinks Inc. officially licensed Star Wars cuff links.BB-8 droid fronts.Silver-plated base metal with enamel.Fixed logo backings.Licensed by Lucasfilm Ltd.Approx. 7/8" x 5/8".Imported.Officially Licensed by LucasFilm LTD.
Deakin & Francis cuff links featuring wire-cut planetary gears that rotate without friction.Rose golden-plated outer with white rhodium-plated cogs.Carbon fiber whale back closure.Approx. 0.8"H diameter.Handmade in England.