- $69.00Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Brightening Serum, 1 oz./ 30 mL DetailsVitamin C Ester Brightening Serum is a powerful, multitasking formula targeting uneven skin tone and discoloration. This light and refreshing herbal-citrus vitamin C serum for face features Vitamin C Ester, a more potent and less irritating form of vitamin C. This serum promotes the appearance of collagen-rich skin by visibly smoothing, brightening and minimizing discoloration. Our potent and best Vitamin C serum also contains squalene and rosemary leaf extract to hydrate, visibly reduce fine lines and tighten the appearance of skin. Our recommendation for when to use Vitamin C serum is after cleansing and before your favorite Perricone MD moisturizer. How to Use: After cleansing, massage onto face & neck using a gentle upward motion. Wait until fully absorbed & follow with your favorite Perricone MD moisturizer. Use morning & evening. 1 oz./ 30 mL Designer
- $60.00Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Brightening Eye Serum, 0.5 oz./ 15 mL DetailsVitamin C Ester Brightening Eye Serum is a powerful, yet non-irritating eye treatment that reduces the appearance of under-eye circles and discoloration. This super concentrated vitamin C serum for eyes features Vitamin C Ester that promotes the appearance of collagen-rich skin by visibly smoothing and brightening the appearance of dark circles over time. Our potent and best Vitamin C serum for eyes also contains squalene to hydrate and visibly reduce fine lines, as well as chamomile extract to visibly minimize fine lines and discoloration. How to Use: Gently pat onto eye area using your ring finger. Use morning & evening. Keep out of eyes. 0.5 oz./ 15 mL Designer
- $90.00Perricone MD Pre:Empt Series Skin Perfecting Serum, 1.0 oz. DetailsPre:Empt the first visible signs of aging and preserve youthful skin. Drench skin with powerful antioxidants in this potent treatment featuring the highest concentration of NRF2 ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT COMPLEX. How Is It Different? Contains the highest concentration of Dr. Perricone's unprecedented, proprietary NRF2 ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT COMPLEX for maximum antioxidant protection. Formulated to address the specific skincare needs for skin not yet in need of correction or repair. Helps protect against oxidative stress and primes the complexion for skincare and makeup application. Oil free and lightweight with a silky feel. Ingredient Benefits: NRF2 ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT COMPLEX powered by phytonutrientsTurmeric, Olive Leaf, Green Tea and Cress Sproutshelps activate antioxidant pathways to keep skin looking and feeling more youthful. DMAE helps tighten skin, softening the appearance of fine lines and improving the appearance of pores, both instantly and over time. VITAMIN C ESTER, a fat soluble form of Vitamin C, brighten skin for a glowing effect. ALPHA LIPOIC ACID smoothes fine lines while resurfacing skin's texture. Contains age-defying PEPTIDES to target fine lines. Application: Shake well before applying. Dr. Perricone recommends applying liberally onto cleansed face and neck in the morning. For optimal results, apply after Exfoliating Pore Treatment, and before Brightening Eye Cream,Oil-Free Hydrating Cream or other Perricone MD products. 30 mL/ 1.0 fl. oz. Designer
- $89.50Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum, 1.7 oz./ 50 mL Details What It Is: Potent serum visibly improves major signs of aging. What It Does: Use it consistently twice a day and see remarkable improvements, including a more uniform tone, refined texture, and visibly diminished lines. Key Ingredients/Technology: Patented Clinique Smart technology delivers custom repair for the damage unique to your skin. Other ingredients include a blend of peptides, patented enzymes, natural collagen-boosting ingredients and brightening botanicals. Great To Know: Paraben Free. Phthalate Free. Fragrance Free. Allergy Tested. How To Use: Use twice a day, morning and night. Pump 2-3 times. Smooth over clean face and neck, avoiding eye area. Follow with your targeted moisturizer. TIP: Mornings, follow with sunscreen to maximize results. 1.7 oz./ 50 mL
- $61.50Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum, 1 oz./ 30 mL DetailsPotent serum visibly improves major signs of aging. What It Does: Use it consistently twice a day and see remarkable improvements, including a more uniform tone, refined texture, and visibly diminished lines. Key Ingredients/Technology: Patented Clinique Smart technology delivers custom repair for the damage unique to your skin. Other ingredients include a blend of peptides, patented enzymes, natural collagen-boosting ingredients and brightening botanicals. Great To Know: Allergy Tested. Our Clinique Clean Philosophy: No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin. What else is this product free of? Oil Free, Free of Denatured Alcohol, SLS Free, SLES Free, Sulfate Free. How To Use: Use twice a day, morning and night. Pump 2-3 times. Smooth over clean face and neck, avoiding eye area. Follow with your targeted moisturizer. Tip: Mornings, follow with sunscreen to maximize results. 1.0 oz. / 30 mL
- $105.00Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Serum, 1 fl.oz. Details Vitamin C Ester, a highly differentiated fat-soluble form of Vitamin C for brightness and smoothness. Tocotrienols, a premium form of Vitamin E responsible for soothing and conditioning the skin. Ferulic Acid, a phytochemical with potent antioxidant and brightening benefits. Beta-Glucan & Sodium Hyaluronate to help repair and hydrate. 30mL/1 fl.oz.Designer
- $33.00Clinique All About Eyes Serum Details This instantly cooling serum helps massage away bags, refreshes, and hydrates puffy eyes on contact. All About Eyes Serum also brightens the eye area immediately and over time and combats dark circles with caffeine, potent antioxidants, and soothing botanicals. How to use: Layer under or over any All About Eyes formula, or with our other eye treatments or makeup. Using gentle pressure, roll under each eye from inner corner to outer corner twice. Apply morning, night, and as needed throughout the day. Oil-free, non-irritating, and ophthalmologist tested. 0.5 oz.