NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
- Eligibility: The Neiman Marcus Group LLC X Tourism Ireland Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Neiman Marcus, Tourism Ireland or any other agency working directly on this project, and any of their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, country, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor: The Neiman Marcus Group LLC, 1618 Main Street, Dallas, TX 75201, U.S.A.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Timing: Two winners will be chosen at random, one at a private corporate event taking place at Neiman Marcus NorthPark on March 21, 2019 and the other at a public facing event also taking place at Neiman Marcus NorthPark on March 23, 2019, each an "Event." Winners will be announced at each event.
- How to Enter: Each entrant will fill out an information card at an Event to be entered into the Sweepstakes. One winner will be chosen at random at each Event. Entries will not be shared between Events. Entrants may enter for a chance to win at both Events.
- Limit: Each entrant may submit one submission per his/her name at each Event. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Each potential winner may be required to identification. Released Parties (as defined in Section 10, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed, or misdirected submissions, all of which will be void.
- Sponsor's Use of Submission: Each entry submission constitutes entrant's consent to give Sponsor the ability to contact entrant for marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission.
- Winner Determination: Tourism Ireland ("Judge") will select one entrant per Event ("Winners") based on the following Judging Criteria ("Judging Criteria"):
- Random selection process
- Winner Requirements: Potential winners will be notified at the Event in which the winner is selected. If not present such potential winners will be notified via the contact information provided on the submission form.
The prize claim instructions will advise each potential winner (parent/legal guardian if a minor in his/her place of residence) that he/she will be required to provide Sponsor with his/her name, valid mailing address, valid email address and birthdate to confirm eligibility and for prize fulfillment purposes within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to follow any of the prize claim instructions or provide the required information within the required timeframe, or does not comply with these Official Rules, potential winner forfeits the prize. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be awarded to a back-up entrant, if any, in Sponsor's sole discretion. Only one (1) alternate winner may be determined, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded.
- Prizes: Two (2): round-trip business class air transportation for two individuals from Dallas/Ft. Worth Airport (DFW) to Dublin, Ireland, which must take place between June 6, 2019 and September 20 2019 (blackout dates may apply); airport transfers; one (1) night stay in a 4-star Dublin hotel; one (1) night castle stay - selections to be provided by Tourism Ireland; four (4) nights in a bed and breakfast of winner's choosing; Tier one car rental; and custom tour provided by By-Your-Side Service Plan. Trip is valued at $4,999. Trip must be booked by May 31, 2019.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: One (1) prize per person. Prizes will be fulfilled by Tourism Ireland.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, each winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Tourism Ireland, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. This Release does not apply to claims for personal injury or death caused by the negligence of Tourism Ireland.
- Publicity: Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify each winner's agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner's name, city, state (and/or province), likeness, photo, Submission, and/or prize information in connection with the Sweepstakes for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible Submissions received up to time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Submission process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated Submissions. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys' fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Sweepstakes; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the uploading, the processing or judging of Submissions the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Submissions or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of any Submission.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Courts of Dallas County, Dallas, Texas (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
Additionally, winners may be required to provide additional personal information including but not limited to passport, driving license information, etc., in order for Tourism Ireland to make travel arrangements to and on the island of Ireland. Tourism Ireland may facilitate these arrangements directly or utilize a third party agency with whom they will share such information; such parties may include air carriers, ground transport, etc. Tourism Ireland will use such information only as necessary to carry out such activities. For Tourism Ireland's full privacy statement please see http://www.ireland.com/en-us/legal-information/privacy-policy
- Winner List: A list of all Winners will be available upon request.
- Sponsor: The Neiman Marcus Group LLC