This sideboard is "Dressed to Impress." Exotic Madrona Burl and Figured Maple, both finished in Dark Roast, combine in a piece with classic airs. The top has an inlay of burl, edged by a bead of Simply Black, and fully surrounded by the subtle grain of maple. Gently rounded edges on this rectangular piece raise above the top to create a thin bar rail. Four doors mix vertical panels of maple, carved to look like tuxedo shirts, with flat panels of burl for stunning effect. The piece rests above the ground on thin square-tapered legs with Whisper of Gold ferrules. Custom Whisper of Gold pulls open four doors to reveal end sections with single adjustable shelves and a center section with two shelves and a drawer with custom knob pull.
- Handcrafted buffet with metal ferrules.
- Birch, figured maple, and madrona burl frame.
- Four doors separated with a black inlay line.
- Two outside doors each have one adjustable shelf.
- Two center doors open to reveal a storage drawer with side guides and shelf space.
- Light assembly may be required.
- 76"W x 18"D x 39"T.
- Boxed weight, approximately 265 lbs.