She considers her family her greatest treasure. What better way to keep them close than with an exquisite, one-of-a-kind locket? Your three-day journey toward your heirloom's creation begins in the German historic town of Idar Oberstein, home to some of the world's finest gemstone cutters. There, you'll join forces with jewelry designer and photographer Monica Rich Kosann at the workshop of Constantin Wild (whose family has been in the gem business since 1847) on a quest to findand designthe perfect locket. Together you'll select a stone and collaborate on your creation. The final version, and a hand-painted rendering of your piece, will then make the journey to your home soon after. In the meantime, you are welcome to visit Kosann in New York City, where she'll photograph you and your family for the very portrait that will be kept and prized in your locket.
Gift limited to one Neiman Marcus customer. With the purchase of the custom locket and trip, Neiman Marcus will donate $1,500 to The Heart of Neiman Marcus Foundationdedicated to supporting youth arts education in communities across the country. To order, call 1-877-9NM-GIFT. For more information, visit http://www.monicarichkosann.com
- Airfares to Idar Oberstein and New York City are not included.
- Photo session and photographs for the locket from session with Monica Rich Kosann are optional.
- Customer will choose from a pre-selected assortment of gemstones.
- Dates available for trip start July 1-15 and end August 15-31, 2015.
- Full itinerary available on request.
CUSTOM LOCKET AND TRIP WITH MONICA RICH KOSANN