What happens when a movie star with a passion for motorcycles walks into the shop of an acclaimed custom bike builder? They create the bike of their dreams (and yours). Keanu Reeves and Gard Hollinger make up Arch Motorcycle Company, and the KRGT-1hailed by one reviewer as "the Zen of motorcycle design"is their first production bike. Framed of steel and aircraft-grade billet aluminum with carbon-fiber fenders and front cowling, it has a 124-cubic-inch V-twin engine that produces 121 horsepower and matching 120 pound-feet of torque. Definitely born to be ridden, this limited edition comes with custom race-inspired trim, performance suspension, and an exclusive two-day ride experience for you and a guest along the California coast with Reeves and Hollinger.
With the purchase of the Arch Motorcycle & Ride Experience, Neiman Marcus will donate $5,000 to The Heart of Neiman Marcus Foundation. Gift limited to three Neiman Marcus customers.
The ride experience includes:
- First-class airfare for two from anywhere in the United States to Los Angeles
- Private car service to and from the airport
- Three-night stay in a suite at Santa Monica's Shutters on the Beach
- Meet and enjoy breakfast with Keanu Reeves and Gard Hollinger at Shutters on the Beach
- Orientation and a day's ride through the Santa Monica mountains on your new bike (a different KRGT-1 model will be provided for the owner's guest)
- Stop at a beachside café in Malibu at the ride's conclusion
- Meet Reeves and Hollinger at the hotel then travel to Angeles Crest National Forest
- Ride in the forest will be followed by lunch and final ride
- Dinner arranged by hotel concierge
To order, call 1-877-9NM-GIFT