This two-part adventure begins in 2016 with a behind-the-scenes invitation to a World View test flight. The Miraval Resort in Tucson, Arizona, is home for three nights; spend your days with the flight's chase and recovery team and tour Biosphere 2 with original crew member and World View CEO Jane Poynter. In 2017, you and five companions will experience 360° views of Earth as a high-altitude balloon lifts your luxury pressurized capsule 100,000 feet above our planet.
With the purchase of the World View Exploration at the Edge of Space, Neiman Marcus will donate $1,500 to The Heart of Neiman Marcus Foundation. Gift limited to ten Neiman Marcus customers.
- 2016 chase and recovery trip includes a three-night stay at Miraval Resort in Tucson, Arizona
- 2017 Voyage trip includes a two-night stay at a luxury resort near your flight-day launch location
- Space capsule seats a total of six passengers and two pilots
- Duration of space flight estimated at five to six hours
- Space capsule features refreshments, a bar, and a lavatory
To order, call 1-877-9NM-GIFT