From air guitar to heirloom, instant classics commissioned by Texas music legends.
The Steve Miller: Master luthiers John and Jake Bolin of Bolin Guitars have built this guitar to the exact specifications of the prolific American musician and songwriter.
The Lyle Lovett: For the musician who blends folk, swing, blues, jazz, and gospel with country and western, a rosewood and abalone guitar was handmade by his longtime colleague Bill Collings.
The Billy Gibbons: Designed by rock guitar icon Billy Gibbons, this modern riff on the classic 1961 Gibson SG is the ZZ Top legend's ultimate dream guitar.
Getting one of these special commissions is really cool, but how you'll get it is even cooler -- backstage at the musician's concert.
With the purchase of each Texas Guitar, Neiman Marcus will donate $5,000 to The Heart of Neiman Marcus Foundation. Each guitar is available in a limited edition of 10.
- Receive two tickets to the U.S. concert of your choice, featuring the musician who produced your guitar. With the purchase of a Billy Gibbons guitar, he will play the guitar and hand it over to you personally at the concert. With the purchase of the Lyle Lovett guitar, he will present the guitar to you backstage at the concert.
- Airfare and hotel accommodations are not included
The Steve Miller/John Bolin guitar
- Features grained ivoroid binding and purfling, and a chambered alder lightweight body
- Custom designed mother-of-pearl and abalone inlays throughout body, fingerboard, and headstock
- Full width deep set neck joint
- Sitka spruce top, genuine mahogany neck, and ebony fingerboard
- High Gloss black nitrocellulose lacquer
- Custom shop Seymour Duncan pickup
- For every Steve Miller guitar sold, the $5,000 donation will be split between St. Mark's School of Texas and Jazz at Lincoln Center education programs
- Visit bolinguitars.com for more information and/or watch the video
The Lyle Lovett/Bill Collings guitar
- Crafted from Madagascar rosewood, domestic Eastern red spruce, Central American mahogany, African ebony, and abalone shell
- The fingerboard includes an inlaid silver wire "Lyle Lovett" signature
- Visit collingsguitars.com for more information and/or watch the video
The Billy Gibbons guitar
- Designed by ZZ Top legend Billy Gibbons
- Features a golden lacquer finish in a classic auto paint shade
- A mahogany neck was chosen for excellent resonance with a rosewood fingerboard and a rounded Gibson Flying V-style headstock
- Decked in matching golden hardware and powered by a pair of Gibbons' signature Seymour Pearly Gates humbucking pickups
- The Texas-themed case has been handpainted by artist James Willis
- Gibbon's will play your guitar and hand it to you personally at the concert
- Visit http://cms.gibson.com/Billy-Gibbons-Ultimate-SG.aspx for more information and/or watch the video
To order, call 1-877-9NM-GIFT