- Dinner for two includes lobster risotto on the half shell, two 4-oz. servings; lobster pot pies, two 7-oz servings; and peach crisp, 20 oz.
- Lobster risotto: sweet Maine lobster, arborio rice, crimini mushrooms, and Swiss cheese in a rich beurre blanc sauce; topped with panko bread crumbs mixed with lemon herb butter. Presented in a scallop shell.
- Lobster pot pies: Maine lobster meat in a sherry-splashed cream sauce.
- Peach crisp: mix of ripe peaches and homemade toffee.
- Ships frozen; keep frozen until ready to use.
- For lobster risotto on the half shell, thaw in refrigerator for several hours or overnight; bake in preheated 350-degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- For lobster pot pies, thaw in refrigerator for several hours or overnight. Bake in preheated 425-degree oven for 15 minutes; reduce heat to 350 degrees and continue baking for another 5-8 minutes. Allow to cool for 3-5 minutes before serving.
- For peach crisp, keep frozen. Bake in preheated 350-degree oven for 40 minutes; let stand for 2-3 minutes before serving.
- Made in the USA.
Perishable items are shipped to you directly from our vendors. Therefore, if you need to cancel an order, we must receive the cancellation at least four days prior to your requested delivery date. We added all garnishes as inspiration for your own presentations.Allergen Information:
Contains shellfish, milk, wheat, and tree nuts. Made in a facility that uses egg, fish, and soy. May contain shell fragments.