- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_TUZN4
- Store Inquiries:#2127123
- 7 For All Mankind "Roxanne" cropped ankle jeans in lightweight stretch twill.
- Approx. measurements: 7.5" front rise; 11.8" back rise; 28" inseam; 12" leg opening.
- Five-pocket style; signature squiggle stitching on back.
- Mid rise.
- Fitted through thigh; straight-cut from knee.
- Cropped above ankle.
- Raw hem.
- Button/zip fly; belt loops.
Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 25.6"/65.2cm, hips 35.8"/91cm, dress size US 2-4/FR 34-36.
The very in-demand label 7 For All Mankind was introduced in 2000 by Michael Glasser, Peter Koral, and Jerome Dahan. Affectionately called "Sevens" by fans, this denim line features jeans, shorts, and jackets that flatter.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.