- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C1G8F
- Store Inquiries:#401007769912
- Top Notes: Tangerine from Italy, pink pepper from China, black currant from Burgundy
- Heart Notes: Violet leaves from Grasse, iris Pallida from Tuscany, mimosa from Grasse
- Base Notes: Patchouli from Indonesia, white amber, tonka beans from Brazil
3.3 fl. oz. / 100 mL
Sylvie Ganter and Christophe Cervasel founded Atelier Cologne as a perfume house that creates couture colognes. The house's master perfumers blend unexpected and rare extracts with signature fresh citruses to create Colognes Absolues, which are concentrated formulas with distinctive and long-lasting scents.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.