- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C10TY
- Store Inquiries:#401016566580
*Tests performed on ingredient.
Free of animal components, phthalates, sulfate detergents, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic color, synthetic fragrance and GMOs. No animal testing. No parabens.
How To Use:
- Glide the roller ball on clean skin around the eye area, twice daily. May be used on other expression lines such as smile lines, marionette lines and the brow area.
- Bionymph Peptide Stem Cell Extract fights the aging process on all fronts softening the appearance of fine lines*.
- Matrixyl 3000 Tripeptide, is a unique blend of peptides that helps promote a more toned appearance while lessening the visible appearance of wrinkles*.
- Anti Puffiness Complex helps reduce the looks of puffiness soothing and promoting firmer looking skin*
- 24 K Gold and Silk have antioxidant and soothing properties*.
- Raspberry Stem Cell Extract is a major antioxidant that soothes dry skin reducing the appearance of redness. Soothes dry skin immediately and in the long-term*.
- Lycoskin derived from tomato stem cells is a strong antioxidant that promotes skin clarity and luminosity*.
- Anti-Wrinkle Hexapeptide softens the look of expression wrinkles*.
97% naturals including a base of pure rosewater.
0.5 oz./ 15 mL
With more than two decades as a senior beauty executive, Sylvie Chantecaille joined forces with daughter Olivia in 1997 to form Chantecaille Beauté. Today, the luxury cosmetics line is recognized worldwide for its technologically advanced skincare and beauty products featuring high concentrations of pure, natural botanicals that nourish and revitalize the skin. Husband Olivier and daughter Alex are now also vital parts of the company.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.