- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C16ZN
- Store Inquiries:#401007916430
- The radiant Mademoiselle Piguet captures the beguiling beauty of orange blossoms, from their bright verdancy to their rich warmth.
- The exhilarating citrus prelude suggests a lighthearted character, while the smoky sweetness of tonka beans lends Mademoiselle Piguet a sensual touch.
- Clinging to the skin like warm silk, Mademoiselle Piguet enchants with its gentle and charming scent.
Robert Piguet founded his haute couture house in 1933. It soon became famous for elegant and compelling creations, thanks in part to the talented designers whom Piguet employed and mentored (the list includes Christian Dior, Pierre Balmain, and Hubert de Givenchy). In 1944, Piguet introduced a perfume collection that continues to this day to capture the essence of luxurious Parisian style. The seductive, timeless scents of Robert Piguet endure trends, yet captivate the imagination of each new generation.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.