- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C4MP0
- Store Inquiries:#401087162504
These botanical remedies rival their synthetic counterparts in potency. Each UMA Oils Wellness Oil Trial Kit contains 1.0 oz./ 3.0 mL bottles of each of:
- Pure Calm Wellness Oil
- Pure Energy Wellness Oil
- Pure Bliss Wellness Oil
- Pure Rest Wellness Oil
- Gorgeous For Good Wellness Oil
- Pure Calm was formulated by our team of experts to naturally alleviate anxious feelings and stressors, while promoting tranquility and balance from within.
- Pure Energy helps you to naturally fight symptoms of fatigue and boost energy, while sharpening focus and mental acuity.
- Pure Bliss helps to alleviate feelings of grief and stress, working rapidly to restore emotional balance when you need it most.
- Pure Rest naturally relieves nighttime restlessness, without side effects or dependency.
- Gorgeous For Good promotes confidence and a lasting sense of calm for those who need a boost of positivity as they go through their day.
UMA is a luxury beauty and wellness collection made of rare, precious, organic botanicals and ingredients grown in India. Founded by Shrankhla Holecek, the farm-to-bottle collection is built around a heritage expertise in botanical oils and the 5000-year-old wisdom of Ayurveda. Shrankhla's family has been making exquisite Ayurvedic beauty and wellness elixirs on their farm in Indiathe UMA Estatefor more than 800 years. Every ingredient is cultivated with the utmost care and obsessively considered for its efficacy and benefits for the skin, body, mind, and spirit. UMA is the culmination of rich tradition, powerful science, andabove alllove. The collection is a luxurious and inclusive invitation for customers to fully connect with their selves, to enhance their longevity in the most resplendent way, and to fully thrive every day.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.