- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HCUFE
- Store Inquiries:#401114999615
- Inspired by the shapes of ancient vases, the Sancia collection was designed to work alone or arranged together to make a bolder statement. The double shape of this small Gourd vase originated in the Song dynasty, and is a symbol of good luck.
- Hand thrown, each vase has subtle ribbing on the surface, giving it an artisanal quality, and is enhanced with gold detailing around the rim.
- Expect subtle variation due to the handmade nature of this piece.
- Made of porcelain.
- Overall: 4.7"Dia. x 6.5"T.
- Wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
- Made in Italy.
AERIN is a global luxury lifestyle brand inspired by the signature effortless style, aesthetic point of view, and heritage of its founder, Aerin Lauder. Each fragrance is designed to provide a sense of escape to make life more beautiful and feminine.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.