- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C5223
- Store Inquiries:#401114218211
- Vintage Single Extract Essence, 15 mL
- Youth Revolution Radiance Concentrator, 3 mL
- Time Response Eye Reserve Crème, 3 mL
- Time Response Skin Reserve Crème, 15 mL
- Cosmetics Pouch
What It Does:
This curated anti-aging regimen features our green tea bestsellers. Vintage Single Extract Essence improves skin's visible texture and clarity. Youth Revolution Radiance Concentrator helps to brighten skin tone. Time Response Eye Reserve Creme and Time Response Skin Reserve Creme nourish and visibly firm fine lines & wrinkles.
A Solution For: Dullness and Unevent Texture. Uneven Skintone. Fine Lines and Wrinkles. Loss of Firmness and Elasticity. Dryness.
Formulated Without: Parabens. Sulfates. Pthalates.
How to Use:
Vintage Single Extract Essence:
- Apply after cleansing and toning in the morning and before moisturizing at night.
- Tip the bottle and lightly shake before dispensing essence onto palm.
- Massage into face and neck and lightly pat.
- Shake and take an appropriate amount with the dropper. Apply to face and neck.
- Use morning and night, after toner.
- Dispense a small amount and gently apply to eye area with ring finger.
- Use daily, morning and night.
- Dispense a dime-sized amount of cream and massage onto face and neck.
More than 60 years ago, AMOREPACIFIC founder Sung-Hwan Suh introduced his concept of harnessing the natural restorative powers of indigenous Asian botanicals to deliver a more healthy, youthful appearance. The AMOREPACIFIC collection features treatments derived from plants such as bamboo, green tea and Korean red ginseng, which are harvested at peak times to capture the highest nutrient potency.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.