"The Apa White Duo is the centerpiece of the line and delivers a one-two punch of professional-strength. Power. Effective, invisible, extreme whitening." Dr. Michael Apa
Renowned cosmetic dentist Dr. Michael Apa introduces the Apa White Duo, the first at-home teeth whitening system that is truly comparable to an in-office professional treatment. The Apa White Duo's unique two-step process mirrors the high quality techniques used in professional whitening offices, with no messy trays. A breakthrough combination of White Film and a White Pen work together for professional whitening results in just five days. The White Pen goes to work instantly, and the White Film molds seamlessly to your teeth to lock in the whitening agents and deliver a second round of whitening action. Portable and easy to use, the Apa White Duo is the closest to an in-office whitening treatment available on the market. Set contains 10 White Films and one White Pen.Directions for Use:
Key Ingredients and Benefits:
- STEP 1: Apply the White Pen to teeth to activate the whitener.
- STEP 2: Place the no-slip White Film across teeth.
- STEP 3: Leave on teeth for 90 minutes a day, repeat for five days.
- PEPPERMINT OIL: An antioxidant and antiseptic that treats sensitivity and prevents infection by killing bacteria, and combats bad breath while providing a refreshing flavor.
- POTASSIUM NITRATE: Clinically proven effective in reducing pain by shielding the sensory nerves under the gum line.
- CARBAMIDE PEROXIDE: Safely and effectively whitens teeth.
About Dr. Apa:
- WHITE FILM: Water, Polyethyloxazoline, Alcohol, Carbamide Peroxide, Peg35m, Mentha Piperita
- (Peppermint) Oil, Sucralose, Polyacrylic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Nitrate
- WHITE PEN: Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Carbamide Peroxide, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbomer, Sucralose, Sodium Hydroxide
Dr. Michael Apa's dedication to both health and aesthetics has made him a preeminent name in cosmetic dentistry. Directly out of dental school, Dr. Apa joined the top cosmetic dentistry office in New York. He continued to build his reputation, drawing high-profile clients across the country and internationally, including members of royal families, and eventually expanded his practice to Dubai. Today he is a leading authority on cosmetic dentistry, the dentist of record for the city's top modeling agencies, and is frequently featured on national TV shows and quoted in fashion and beauty magazines around the globe.