- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HD3T8
- Store Inquiries:#401118989193
- Outdoor sconce made of steel.
- 1 ft. cord length.
- Overall: 5"W x 4"D x 18"T.
- Steel back plate in antique brass; 4"W x 1"D x 17"T.
- Uses one integrated 21-watt LED bulb.
- 110-120 Volt.
- UL listed.
- Damp Rated. Designed for use in damp locations but not exposed directly to any water. Common locations include covered porches or bathrooms. Wet-rated fans are designed to withstand exposure to water in outdoor locations such as pergolas and gazebos.
- Boxed weight, approximately 5.7 lbs.
Entryway Lighting Sizing Guidelines:
- If a single Fixture is being installed, it should be about 1/3rd the height of the door.
- If 2 fixtures are being installed (one on each side), they can be slightly smaller, about 1/4th the height of the door.
- Fixtures should be installed at eye level; the center of the light source should be roughly 5.5&150;6 feet off of the ground.
- Exterior fixtures illuminating the garage should be 1/4th to 1/3rd the height of the garage door.
"Everything starts with the product and it must be unique." That is the philosophy of home accents expert Mark Moussa who started Arteriors almost 25 years ago after having grown up working in his father's import business. Due to a close collaboration between the Arteriors design team and manufacturers around the world, today Arteriors is an award-winning leader in home design and one of our best resources for unique accessories, furniture, and lighting. Merging timeless appeal and the latest trends, Arteriors never fails in creating exceptional home accents that complete each room perfectly.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.