- Item Information
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HCRXS
- Store Inquiries:#401113425498
- Early in the 1900s, one-time oil baron Henry Morrison Flagler took interest in the Southern coast of Florida and began developing an exclusive resort community. Establishing a railroad that would allow easier access to the area, he went on to build two hotels—his hope was that America's first families would come to populate the area. This modest community would later evolve into an iconic American destination, hosting British royalty, American movie stars, and becoming the home-away-from-home to some of the country's leading families. As the century continued, Palm Beach established itself as a luxury hideaway synonymous with old-world glamour and new-world sophistication.
- In this splendid volume, longtime resident and Palm Beach social fixture Aerin Lauder takes us through her Palm Beach. From favorite restaurants like Nandos and Renatos, to favorite houses like La Follia and Villa Artemis, she takes us to the elite shopping of Worth Avenue and the scenic walkways of the Lake Worth trail, all the while relating to us the histories, faces, and places that have become so identified with Palm Beach.
- 272 pages; over 250 illustrations.
- Paper and cloth hardcover.
- Approx. 9.8"W x 13"L x 1.4"T.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.