- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_PAUS1
- Store Inquiries:#401099267839
- Mozambique ruby earrings by Bayco.
- 18-karat black gold hardware and settings.
- 146 white diamond rounds and micropavé.
- Pear and cushion-cut Mozambique rubies.
- 1.39 total diamond carat weight.
- 12.11 total ruby carat weight.
- Post backs for pierced ears.
Amir Hadjibay established Bayco in 1982 with his two sons Moris and Giacomo. Touting "the most precious stones in the world," as a slogan, Bayco crafts each piece by hand in New York and places emphasis on the natural beauty of diamonds, rubies, sapphires, and emeralds. Doing so ensures that each Bayco necklace, pair of earrings, bracelet, cuff, and ring remains a timeless treasure to be passed from generation to generation.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.