- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HC0D9
- Store Inquiries:#401102704337
- EXCLUSIVELY AT NEIMAN MARCUS
- Hand-embellished giclee of original artwork signed and numbered by Carol Benson-Cobb.
- An exclusive piece from Benson-Cobb's Equine Series. This artwork captures the fierce drive of the Polo horse.
- Classic wooden float frame, in a champagne silver finish.
- Hanging hardware included.
- 38"W x 2"D x 51"T.
- Includes certificate of authenticity.
- Made in the USA.
- Boxed weight, approximately 31 lbs.
Abstract artist Carol Benson-Cobb holds true to her vision: create a mooda hint of a landscape element or focal pointevoking a feeling of fluidity and emotion. Her intention is "never to fully define a scene...but to lead viewers to the use of their own imagination and life experiences to fill in the gaps."
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.