- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HCRGR
- Store Inquiries:#401113348650
- Horizontal canvas giclée of a black and white abstract inspired by architectural elements.
- Artwork by Carol Benson-Cobb.
- Classic wooden float frame, in a black finish.
- Canvas and wood.
- 61"W x 2"D x 46"T.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight. Wipe with damp cloth if needed.
- Made in the USA.
- Boxed weight, approximately 28 lbs.
Abstract artist Carol Benson-Cobb holds true to her vision: create a mooda hint of a landscape element or focal pointevoking a feeling of fluidity and emotion. Her intention is "never to fully define a scene...but to lead viewers to the use of their own imagination and life experiences to fill in the gaps."
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.