Bernhardt Allure Entertainment Console
| Store Inquiries: #3408635
A modern approach to neoclassicism, Allure finds inspiration in the forms and shapes of Regency and Louis XVI furnishings softened by subtle finishes on quartered white oak. A subdued palette of white and silver adds quiet beauty to a collection designed with remarkable attention to decorative detail, from friezes, fancy face tops, to reeding, button tufting and clipped corners all with a fresh effortless glamour.
- Handcrafted entertainment console.
- Hardwood solids with quartered white oak veneers.
- Four door entertainment console features double framed doors with inner frame in Silver Luster and large convex hardware.
- Behind each door are two adjustable/removable shelves with ventilation holes and one covered grommet hole.
- Legs have a metal topped collar.
- Overall: 82"W x 18.5"D x 32"T.
- Boxed weight, approximately 200 lbs.
Founded in 1889 by American pioneer John Mathias Bernhardt, Bernhardt Furniture Company, Inc., is located in the foothills of western North Carolina. After the turn of the century, the company expanded its product line from the dining room into the bedroom, and managed to deliver furniture in spite of severe labor and materials shortages during both world wars. Today, Bernhardt is one of the largest family-owned and -operated marketers of fine wood and upholstered furniture in the United States.