- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_H8A71
- Store Inquiries:#401063368609
- Handcrafted buffet.
- Quartered oak veneers.
- Four wood-framed doors with inset antiqued mirror glass panels accented with metal rosettes.
- One fixed shelf, one drawer with hand-cut out and silverware insert, and one adjustable/removable shelf below drawer behind left pair of doors; ventilation holes and two grommet holes with covers in back panel.
- Two adjustable/removable shelves behind right pair of doors.
- Center support leg, adjustable glides, and anti-tipping kit.
- 78.875"W x 20"D x 38"T.
- Imported of domestic materials.
- Boxed weight, approximately 289 lbs.
Founded in 1889 by American pioneer John Mathias Bernhardt, Bernhardt Furniture Company, Inc., is located in the foothills of western North Carolina. After the turn of the century, the company expanded its product line from the dining room into the bedroom, and managed to deliver furniture in spite of severe labor and materials shortages during both world wars. Today, Bernhardt is one of the largest family-owned and -operated marketers of fine wood and upholstered furniture in the United States.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.