- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HDNJG
- Store Inquiries:#3685225
- Our Grace sofa features an elegantly tapered track arm and a waterfall skirt. The frame is wrapped in a soft spa-like mineral blue micro chenille and accented by two 23" feather down pillows in a soft blue gray geometric and two 21" feather down pillows in an oatmeal and blue ticking stripe.
- Bernhardt Plush is the culmination of our quest to create the world's most comfortable sofa. Stylish and modern with deep, comfortable, luxurious seating, Plush is a new experience in design, combining natural fabrics with relaxed tailoring, sumptuous down cushions, and gracious scale. After extensive research and development, the newly introduced Bernhardt Plush Feather Down Cushion offer's the industry's most luxurious seating experience. Plush is so much more than a sofa, it's the perfect combination of unprecedented comfort with sophisticated, uncompromising styling.
- Handcrafted hardwood frame.
- Sofa fabric: polyester/acrylic.
- Pillows: cotton/rayon/polyester/linen; rayon/olefin/polyester.
- Overall: 89"W x 41.5"D x 35"T.
- Seat: 81.5"W x 18"D x 17.5"T.
- Vacuum as needed for dust. Flip, fluff and/or rotate cushions and pillows as needed. Professional cleaning only for stains.
- Made in the USA of imported materials.
- Boxed weight, approximately 180 lbs.
Founded in 1889 by American pioneer John Mathias Bernhardt, Bernhardt Furniture Company, Inc., is located in the foothills of western North Carolina. After the turn of the century, the company expanded its product line from the dining room into the bedroom, and managed to deliver furniture in spite of severe labor and materials shortages during both world wars. Today, Bernhardt is one of the largest family-owned and -operated marketers of fine wood and upholstered furniture in the United States.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.