- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HC07H
- Store Inquiries:#401103345492
- Handcrafted console.
- Four pull-to-open, soft/self-closing doors with laminated marble door fronts.
- Behind end doors are two adjustable/removable shelves and one fixed bottom shelf surface.
- Behind center paired doors is one fixed shelf, one drawer with wrapped pad, and hand cutout and one fixed bottom shelf surface.
- Cast aluminum frame, which wraps over top and down front of case forming the base.
- Adjustable glides.
- Wire brushed oak.
- Mortise and tenon construction.
- Anti-tip kit included.
- 76.5"W x 19.5"D x 35"T.
- Boxed weight, approximately 327 lbs.
Founded in 1889 by American pioneer John Mathias Bernhardt, Bernhardt Furniture Company, Inc., is located in the foothills of western North Carolina. After the turn of the century, the company expanded its product line from the dining room into the bedroom, and managed to deliver furniture in spite of severe labor and materials shortages during both world wars. Today, Bernhardt is one of the largest family-owned and -operated marketers of fine wood and upholstered furniture in the United States.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.