- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HBC6K
- Store Inquiries:#401090698984
- Handcrafted buffet.
- 72"W x 20.3"D x 33.3"T.
- Figured flat cut walnut veneers; laminated travertine stone top.
- Three open front compartments with shaped partitions; end compartments have grommet holes in back panel.
- Four doors with soft, self-closing hinges.
- Behind end doors is one adjustable/removable shelf, ventilation holes and covered grommet hole.
- Behind center pair of doors is one adjustable/removable shelf, one drawer with wrapped pad, and one extendable wine tray for up to 6 wine bottles.
- Anti-tipping kit included.
- Boxed weight, approximately 290 lbs.
Founded in 1889 by American pioneer John Mathias Bernhardt, Bernhardt Furniture Company, Inc., is located in the foothills of western North Carolina. After the turn of the century, the company expanded its product line from the dining room into the bedroom, and managed to deliver furniture in spite of severe labor and materials shortages during both world wars. Today, Bernhardt is one of the largest family-owned and -operated marketers of fine wood and upholstered furniture in the United States.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.