- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_PASJ8
- Store Inquiries:#401092679035
- Breguet watch with diamonds at bezel and dial.
- Oval case and hardware in 18-karat rose gold.
- Watch head dimensions: approx. 36.5 x 28.45mm.
- Champagne mother-of-pearl dial with diamond.
- Graduating Roman numerals as time markers.
- Silvertone subdial at 6 o'clock time marker.
- 117 brilliant-cut diamonds at bezel and dial.
- Blue-toned two-hand self-winding movement.
- 6 o'clock diamond pear; 0.08 total carat weight.
- 0.99 total brilliant diamond carat weight.
- Black alligator strap with thorn buckle.
- From the Reine de Naples Collection.
- Sapphire crystal case back.
- Water resistant to 3 ATM.
- 45-hour power reserve.
- Made in Switzerland.
Founded by legendary horologist Abraham-Louis Breguet in 1775, the House of Breguet boasts an unparalleled legacy in watchmaking spanning nearly two-and-a-half centuries. Celebrated as the premier watchmaker to European nobility throughout the late 18th and early 19th centuries, Breguet timepieces have been owned by iconic figures such as Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte, Queen Marie-Antoinette, Tsar Alexander I, and Sir Winston Churchill. Having contributed to all facets of watchmaking, Breguet ingenuity and craftsmanship have led to countless innovations that are documented in its famed archives. The watches emerging from the Manufacture Breguet in Switzerland are works of art rendered unique by skilled artisans and endowed with genuine soul.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.