- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_PASHJ
- Store Inquiries:#401105854213
- Breguet watch from the La Marine Collection.
- 40mm round titanium watch head and hardware.
- Brown rubber strap with thorn buckle closure.
- Sunray dial with date window at 3 o'clock.
- Roman numerals and dots as indices.
- Three-hand automatic movement.
- See-through sapphire case back.
- Water resistant to 10 ATM.
- Power reserver: 55 hours.
- Made in Switzerland.
Founded by legendary horologist Abraham-Louis Breguet in 1775, the House of Breguet boasts an unparalleled legacy in watchmaking spanning nearly two-and-a-half centuries. Celebrated as the premier watchmaker to European nobility throughout the late 18th and early 19th centuries, Breguet timepieces have been owned by iconic figures such as Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte, Queen Marie-Antoinette, Tsar Alexander I, and Sir Winston Churchill. Having contributed to all facets of watchmaking, Breguet ingenuity and craftsmanship have led to countless innovations that are documented in its famed archives. The watches emerging from the Manufacture Breguet in Switzerland are works of art rendered unique by skilled artisans and endowed with genuine soul.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.