- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_N6MX5
- Store Inquiries:#3289167
- Brioni "Essential" two-piece suit.
- Notch lapel; two-button front.
- Lightly padded natural shoulder.
- Basted sleeves.
- Welt pocket at chest.
- Flap pockets at hips.
- Double-vented back.
- Includes matching flat-front trousers with straight leg.
- Unfinished hem to be tailored to desired length.
- Virgin wool; rayon lining; dry clean.
- Handmade in Italy.
Founded in 1945 by Gaetano Savini and Nazareno Fonticoli, the first Brioni sartorial shop was located on Milan's Via Gesu. Named after Brijuni, a favorite island destination for Italy's elite, the label was known for absolutely perfect handcrafted suits, a tradition that continues to this day.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.