The Bugaboo Cameleon 3 Plus is the latest version of Bugaboo's original mid-sized stroller known for its iconic design and reversible handlebar. The Cameleon 3 Plus boasts a light push and smooth ride, and the newly updated under seat basket provides easier access to your essentials. The complete stroller includes an aluminum chassis (comes with wheels and faux leather carry handle and handlebar), aluminum seat/bassinet frame, black bassinet fabric with apron, black seat fabric, sky blue sun canopy, open under seat basket and rain cover.
- Bugaboo Cameleon 3 Plus complete stroller.
- What's in the box: chassis with wheels, under seat basket, seat/bassinet frame, leather-look carry handle, seat fabric, bassinet fabric with bassinet apron, canopy wire frame, rain cover, and sun canopy.
- The bassinet converts into a seat for use from infant to toddler.
- Reverse the handlebar to put big wheels forward for use on rough terrain.
- Reversible seat so you can have your child facing you or facing the world.
- Small swivel front wheels for easy maneuverability, car seat compatible.
- Folded: 35.43"L x 23.23"W x 11.8"T.
- Unfolded: 35.43"L x 23.23"W x 40.94"T.
- Machine wash.
Born from a final project in design school, Bugaboo was launched in 1999 by designer Max Barenbrug and physician Eduard Zanen. Bugaboo is a visionary Dutch stroller company that is constantly innovating with the goal of keeping people mobile especially the littlest people. The line focuses on integrated functionality and streamlined design.