- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_Z26MN
- Store Inquiries:#401120282541
- Meet the Bugaboo Lynx, the lightest full-size stroller. Designed to help parents navigate life on the go easily, it's super light and strong.
- The responsive one-hand steering makes it effortless to push, no matter the terrain or if it's fully loaded.
- The inner and outer tires of the Bugaboo Lynx are made out of high-quality rubber, creating a double layer for optimal durability and resistance.
- Aluminum chassis with adjustable-suspension.
- Faux leather carry handle and height-adjustable handle bar.
- Extendable sun canopy with wire frame.
- Reversible seat with three reclining positions; car seat adaptable.
- Underseat basket holds up to 22 lbs.
- Suitable from birth up to 36 months (50 lb limit).
- Folded: 31.1"L x 23.62"W x 38.9"T.
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Polyester fabric.
- Wipe frame clean with soap and warm water; fabric machine washable.
Born from a final project in design school, Bugaboo was launched in 1999 by designer Max Barenbrug and physician Eduard Zanen. Bugaboo is a visionary Dutch stroller company that is constantly innovating with the goal of keeping people mobile especially the littlest people. The line focuses on integrated functionality and streamlined design.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.