- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_D3PDY
- Store Inquiries:#401120246802
- Burberry aviator sunglasses in steel.
- Lens/bridge/temple (in mm): 59-16-145.
- Polarized, mirrored lenses.
- Double nose bridge; straight brow bar.
- Adjustable nose pads.
- Check etched arms.
- Capped earpieces.
- Can be fitted with prescription lenses.
- 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- Made in Italy.
Proposition 65 WARNING: Eyewear contains bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Burberry is a global luxury fashion brand with a distinctive British identity. The brand was established in 1856 by Thomas Burberry who revolutionized rainwear with his invention of gabardine. This heritage remains key to Burberry's iconic outerwear alongside a vision for fashion-forward collections, inspirational runway shows and an industry-leading position in digital technology. Based in London, under the creative direction of Riccardo Tisci, Burberry combines its heritage of innovation and craftsmanship in its design of womenswear, menswear, childrenswear, accessories and beauty.