- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_D37ZV
- Store Inquiries:#401097790667
- "The Classic Check Cashmere Scarf" by Burberry.
- Made at a 200-year-old mill in the Scottish countryside. Using 30 different steps, the scarf is woven on traditional looms. The fabric is washed in local spring water and carefully brushed with teasels for a super-soft finish.
- Approx. 66.1"L x 11.8"W (168 x 30cm).
- Fringe finish at ends.
- May be styled multiple ways.
- Cashmere; dry clean.
- Made in United Kingdom.
Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 25.6"/65.2cm, hips 35.8"/91cm, dress size US 2-4/FR 34-36.
Thomas Burberry opened his shop in 1856, establishing himself as the go-to purveyor for outdoor apparel. His coats, constructed from the water-resistant, gabardine fabric he invented, would earn Burberry the honor of outfitting trench-fighting British soldiers in WWI. After the war, the "trench coat" found its way into civilian life, and soon it became an icon of dapper London style. The trench made Burberry famous, but by 2000 the company had grown into a luxury-clothing juggernaut. Looking to redefine its identity, Burberry tapped fellow Brit Christopher Bailey as chief creative officer in 2001. Under his stewardship, Burberry introduced the Prorsum, London, and Brit linesand has pulled off a unique feat: looking at the past, and toward the future, while hitting on what works today.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.