- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_TXQ9S
- Store Inquiries:#2791740
- Burberry "Kensington" trench coat in gabardine with check lining.
- From the Heritage Collection.
- Approx. 41.1"L down center back.
- Trench collar with check undercollar and throat latch.
- Double-breasted button front.
- Long sleeves; belted cuffs.
- D-ring self-belt; leather buckle.
- Button-through hip pockets.
- Epaulets; gun flap; rain shield.
- Walking vent.
- Classic fit.
- Sleeve lining, viscose.
- Dry clean.
- Made in England.
Thomas Burberry opened his shop in 1856, establishing himself as the go-to purveyor for outdoor apparel. His coats, constructed from the water-resistant, gabardine fabric he invented, would earn Burberry the honor of outfitting trench-fighting British soldiers in WWI. After the war, the "trench coat" found its way into civilian life, and soon it became an icon of dapper London style. The trench made Burberry famous, but by 2000 the company had grown into a luxury-clothing juggernaut. Looking to redefine its identity, Burberry tapped fellow Brit Christopher Bailey as chief creative officer in 2001. Under his stewardship, Burberry introduced the Prorsum, London, and Brit linesand has pulled off a unique feat: looking at the past, and toward the future, while hitting on what works today.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.