- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_TCTFA
- Store Inquiries:#1838341
- Double layer windproof hoodie by Canada Goose with 750 fill power Hutterite white duck down.
- Approx. 25 1/4"L from shoulder to hem.
- Coat easily packs up into interior pocket.
- TEI score of 2; comfortably endures temperatures of 0 to -15 degrees Celsius (32 to 5 degrees Fahrenheit.)
- Adjustable tunnel hood; two-way YKK® storm flap with tricot chin guard; zip front
- Long sleeves with ribbed knit cuffs; logo patch on left sleeve.
- Polar Bear International patch at right sleeve.
- Vertical zip pockets; internal mesh pocket.
- Tricot-lining at the back of the neck for added warmth.
- Slim, insulated fit.
- Adjustable hem hits at hip with drop tail.
- Nylon; polyester lining.
- Made in Canada.
Proud to proclaim continuous production in Canada since 1957, Canada Goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. One of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, Canada Goose uses an in-house developed Thermal Experience Index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.