- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_TXAKA
- Store Inquiries:#2698186
- Canada Goose Chilliwack bomber coat with 625 fill power white duck down fill; accented with military buttons.
- TEI score of 3; comfortably endures temperatures of -10 to -20 degrees Celsius (10 to -4 degrees Fahrenheit.)
- Non-removable, natural coyote (Canada/USA) fur lined protective hood; button placket conceals zip front.
- Approx. 25"L from shoulder to hem.
- Long sleeves; recessed heavy, ribbed knit cuffs keep out the cold; utility pocket at left sleeve.
- Hand-warmer pockets at chest; lower flap pockets with adhesive closure, fleece lined.
- Interior security pocket.
- Ribbed knit hem with snap-tab closure.
- Regular, insulated fit.
- Polyester/cotton; nylon water-repellant lining.
- Made in Canada.
Proud to proclaim continuous production in Canada since 1957, Canada Goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. One of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, Canada Goose uses an in-house developed Thermal Experience Index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.