- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_TZTHD
- Store Inquiries:#3296134
- Canada Goose "Ellesmere" water and wind resistant parka with natural coyote fur (Canada/USA).
- Features backpack straps for hand-free carrying.
- Detachable hood; removable fur ruff.
- Long sleeves; log patch at left arm.
- Underarm gussets for range of motion.
- Rib-knit cuffs; thumbholes.
- Interior drawcord at waist.
- Hand-warmer side pockets.
- Snap/hidden zip placket.
- Two lower flap pockets.
- Three interior pockets.
- Standard silhouette.
- Mid-thigh length.
- Dry clean.
- 80/20 duck down/feather 625 power fill.
- Polyester/cotton shell; nylon lining.
- Made in Canada.
Model is 5'10"/177cm and wearing size S.
Proud to proclaim continuous production in Canada since 1957, Canada Goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. One of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, Canada Goose uses an in-house developed Thermal Experience Index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.