- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_TZK1F
- Store Inquiries:#3232544
- Canada Goose "Elmwood" long parka.
- Backpacks strap allow for hands-free carrying.
- Drawcord hood; hidden two-way zip/snap placket.
- Reflective details at back and cuffs.
- Long sleeves; logo patch at left arm.
- Underarm gussets for range of motion.
- Rib-knit cuffs with thumbholes.
- Four exterior two-way zip pockets.
- Five interior pockets with mesh.
- Slim, A-line silhouette.
- Midi-length hem.
- Vents at sides with snap closures.
- 80/20 down/feather 625 power fill.
- Polyester/cotton outer shell.
- Nylon lining.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Canada.
Proud to proclaim continuous production in Canada since 1957, Canada Goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. One of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, Canada Goose uses an in-house developed Thermal Experience Index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.