- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_TZABG
- Store Inquiries:#3191880
- Expedition parka from Canada Goose.
- Hooded collar; removable natural coyote fur (USA) trim.
- Interior backpack straps for hand-free carry.
- Long sleeves; rib-knit cuffs.
- Hidden two-way zip/grip-strap placket.
- Grab strap at upper back.
- Four front flap pockets.
- Interior drawcord at waist.
- Two interior pockets.
- Mid-thigh length.
- 80/20 duck down/feather fill.
- Polyester/cotton shell; nylon lining.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Canada.
Proud to proclaim continuous production in Canada since 1957, Canada Goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. One of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, Canada Goose uses an in-house developed Thermal Experience Index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.