- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_Z1S1H
- Store Inquiries:#1926775
- Canada Goose "Grizzly" snowsuit in Arctic Tech fabric with durable, water-repellant finish.
- Gosling Graduate System allows sleeves to lengthen by 1.5" (2" at legs) to grow with your child.
- Designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
- Features removable, natural real coyote fur (Canada) trim at hood.
- Hooded collar; YKK® locking zip with logo snap front.
- Long sleeves with double-reinforced elbows; left logo patch.
- Zip pockets with fleece lining; interior mesh pocket.
- Heavy-duty, ribbed hem and cuffs.
- Reflective piping for visibility.
- Relaxed fit.
- Duck down fill.
- Nylon lining.
- Made in Canada.
Proud to proclaim continuous production in Canada since 1957, Canada Goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. One of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, Canada Goose uses an in-house developed Thermal Experience Index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.