- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_M11DS
- Store Inquiries:#1855969
- Canada Goose "PBI Lodge" jacket in insulated and wind-resistant ripstop fabric with down fill.
- Self-packable; can be converted into travel-friendly pillow with brushed tricot panel.
- Funnel neckline with drawstring hood; two-way front zip.
- Contrast ribbed cuffs; logo patches at sleeves.
- Secure-zip hand pockets.
- Zip pocket at chest.
- Arched hem with concealed draw-cord.
- Slim fit.
- Nylon; lining, polyester.
- Made in Canada.
Proud to proclaim continuous production in Canada since 1957, Canada Goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. One of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, Canada Goose uses an in-house developed Thermal Experience Index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.