- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_N5TAP
- Store Inquiries:#2770362
- Canada Goose "Macmillan" men's puffer parka coat.
- Fusion Fit, specially designed for smaller body frames.
- Hooded collar; snap placket, hidden zip front.
- Long sleeves; logo patch at left shoulder.
- Vertical front slip pockets.
- Shirttail hem.
- Polyester/cotton; nylon lining.
- 625 fill power white duck down.
- Made in Canada.
Model's measurements: Height 6'1"/185cm, waist 32"/81cm, typically wears size M.
Proud to proclaim continuous production in Canada since 1957, Canada Goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. One of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, Canada Goose uses an in-house developed Thermal Experience Index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.