- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_TWF9K
- Store Inquiries:#1837842
- Canada Goose "Expedition" parka in Arctic tech fabric with durable, water-repellant finish.
- TEI⁵ designed for extreme weather; field-tested for conditions under 25°F.
- Features removable, natural coyote fur (Canada/USA) trim at hood.
- Hooded collar; hidden YKK® two-way zip front with grip-strap closure.
- Long sleeves; Polar Bears International patch at right with flap pocket.
- Heavy-duty, ribbed recessed cuffs.
- Four front flap pockets; logo patch at left chest.
- Relaxed fit; hem hits mid-thigh.
- 625 fill power white duck down.
- Nylon lining.
- Made in Canada.
Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2.
Proud to proclaim continuous production in Canada since 1957, Canada Goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. One of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, Canada Goose uses an in-house developed Thermal Experience Index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.