- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_K0EC2
- Store Inquiries:#137370
- Canada Goose "Logan" parka in signature Arctic Tech fabric.
- Durable water-repellent finish.
- Detachable hood with removable natural coyote fur (Canada) trim.
- Storm flap over zip front with snap closure.
- YKK® two-way locking zipper.
- Reinforced elbow patches.
- Gosling Graduate System allows sleeves to lengthen 1 1/2" to grow with child.
- Recessed ribbed knit cuffs; reflective piping detail for visibility.
- Vertical welt pocket at left chest.
- Front fleece lined flap pockets.
- Hem is cut longer in the back for more protection from cold and wind.
- Interior zip tech pocket with wire exit; interior elasticized headphone loop.
- Polyester/cotton; nylon lining; 625-fill power white duck down.
- Made in Canada of imported material.
Proud to proclaim continuous production in Canada since 1957, Canada Goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. One of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, Canada Goose uses an in-house developed Thermal Experience Index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.