CHANELBOY·FRIEND Tweed Watch with Diamonds
| Store Inquiries: #1889870
- EXCLUSIVELY AT NEIMAN MARCUS
- Steel strap with tweed motif and ardillon buckle.
- Black guilloché dial.
- Steel case.
- Steel bezel set with brilliant-cut diamonds.
- 0.71 total diamond carat weight.
- Date counter.
- Steel crown and black spinel cabochon.
- High-precision quartz movement.
- Water-resistance: 30 meters.
- Dimensions: 26.70 mm x 34.60 mm x 7.33 mm.
Designer, visionary, and artist Gabrielle 'Coco' CHANEL reinvented fashion by transcending conventions, creating an uncomplicated luxury that changed women's lives forever. Since 1983, Karl Lagerfeld has continued this glorious heritage of creation, playing fearlessly with Coco's radical legacy, offering a vision for the future of the House of CHANEL that is as memorable as its past. CHANEL continues, after more than a century, to innovate and inspire with timeless modernity and a collection that today includes Haute Couture, Ready-to-Wear, Handbags, Watches, Fragrance and Beauty, and more.