CHANELBOY·FRIEND Tweed Watch with Diamonds
| Store Inquiries: #2025407
- Steel case.
- Steel bezel set with 62 brilliant-cut diamonds; 0.37 total carat weight.
- Black guilloché dial.
- Steel crown and black spinel cabochon.
- Steel bracelet with tweed pattern and folding buckle.
- High-precision quartz movement.
- Water-resistance: 30 meters.
- Functions: hours, minutes.
- 21.50 x 27.90 x 6.23 mm.
Designer, visionary, and artist Gabrielle 'Coco' CHANEL reinvented fashion by transcending conventions, creating an uncomplicated luxury that changed women's lives forever. Since 1983, Karl Lagerfeld has continued this glorious heritage of creation, playing fearlessly with Coco's radical legacy, offering a vision for the future of the House of CHANEL that is as memorable as its past. CHANEL continues, after more than a century, to innovate and inspire with timeless modernity and a collection that today includes Haute Couture, Ready-to-Wear, Handbags, Watches, Fragrance and Beauty, and more.